• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Flickr
Seminary Archives
1963 entering class lpts
The Seminary archives is housed in the Library and is made up of materials related to the history of the Louisville Presbyterian Theological Seminary.  Access to these materials is restricted.  Inquiries about the collection should be directed to Angela Morris who oversees this archive.

This group of students who entered Louisville Seminary in the Fall of 1963, were the first to attend classes on the new Alta Vista Road campus.  Set on 38 acres in the heart of Cherokee Park it was a dramatic change from the previous location at 109 East Broadway in the heart of downtown Louisville.

Enjoy the Fall 1963 issue of The Register  titled "The Church Hath Built" which is a visual introduction to the new campus.
  • 1044 Alta Vista Road |
  • Louisville, KY 40205 |
  • 800.264.1839 |
  • Fax: 502.895.1096 |
  • Site Map
© Louisville Presbyterian Theological Seminary