The Seminary is fortunate to own several distinctive collections.
The Brainerd Lemon Ancient Pottery Collection was bought with the help of its namesake in 1929. Mr. Lemon was a member of the board at the seminary from 1923-1929.
The Sharp Art collection consists of more than 50 paintings and sculptures by various contemporary artists on religious themes. The collection was donated to the seminary in 2007 by the Rev. David Sharp (BD 1966) in appreciation of the education he received here.
The Seminary archive is housed in the Library and is made up of materials related to the history of the Louisville Presbyterian Theological Seminary.
The Library has a small collection of rare books that focus of the history of the reformed faith.