A - Z List of Databases & E-Resources -
List of available databases and selected e-resources. Each is directly available on the campus network. If you are accessing them off the campus network
African American Historical Serials Collection
- At the joint login screen for SBTS and LPTS libraries
- User name is the 13 digit barcode on your LPTS i.d.
- Password is the last four digits of your phone number
his digital collection includes African American periodicals, annuals and reports published from 1829-1922 including materials from African American religious organizations and social service agencies. For more information about this collection
ATLA Religion Database - Web based access to the main Index of the literature of religion and theology. Includes a full range of index citations to journal articles, essays in multi-author works, and book reviews from three ATLA print indexes: Religion Index One (RIO), Religion Index Two (RIT), and Index to Book Reviews in Religion (IBRR)
Calvini Opera -The complete works of John Calvin in the edition of the Corpus Reformatorum. Access in the Library's Computer Lab. Computers # 1, 3, 6, 9, 12.
Catholic Periodical Literature Index - Major periodical index for Catholic materials.
Digital Karl Barth Library - Online access to the full text of the definitive edition of the works of Karl Barth (Gesamtausgabe, Theologischer Verlag Zürich), comprising more than 40 volumes of sermons, letters, lectures, and academic writings. The current digital release includes the first 36 volumes of the Gesamtausgabe and features Barth's magnum opus, Church Dogmatics, both in German and English. New content will be added quarterly.
Digital Library of Classic Protestant Texts (CPT)
- Web-based access to the full text of an extensive range of seminal works from the Reformation and post-Reformation eras.
NEW - ebook Religion Collection
- This collection features more than 6,000 titles from over 150 publishers covering a broad range of religious subjects including philosophy, ethics, history of religions, Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, religious texts and more. This compilation of texts explores religious beliefs, faith, cultural systems and world views.
Family and Society Studies Worldwide
EBSCOhost - Web based access to a large group of varied databases.
- Web based access to an index of the research literature in the family social sciences.
Gale Archives Unbound
Guide to Social Science and Religion in Periodical Literature
Web-based access to entries in volumes 29-44, 1993-2008, of this index.
Ministry Matters - Online access to a diverse collection of resources designed to aid the minister in preaching, teaching, and study. Access to well known commentary series, dictionaires, and more. Links to blogs, articles, what others are doing in the field of ministry today. Be sure to open the "library" tab to see a list of titles available.
KYVL - Web based access to a large group of databases available through the Kentucky Virtual Library.
Oxford Biblical Studies Online
New Testament Abstracts - Web based access to abstracts of periodical articles on the New Testament and related areas.
Old Testament Abstracts -
Web based access to abstracts of periodical articles on the Old Testament and related areas.
This online resource provides unrivalled access to six essential Oxford editions of the Bible alongside commentary and annotations from study Bibles seamlessly combined with reference material and primary texts.
- WorldCat connects you to the collections and services of more than 10,000 libraries worldwide.