• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Flickr
Caldwell Chapel

Louisville Seminary's Caldwell Chapel is a beautiful setting for weddings and special gatherings of presentation and worship.

Designed by architects Hartstern, Louis and Henry, the chapel was constructed in 1963. Built in the style of "modern interpretation of Perpendicular Gothic," the chapel's exterior is also graced by a 65-foot campanile with an electronic carillon. Traditional and contemporary symbols of faith are blended together within the chapel. Its beautiful stain glass windows were designed by William Schnickle of Loveland, Ohio.

On October 11, 1963 the chapel, along with the Seminary's new campus and eight buildings, was dedicated. Then, in 1964, the chapel was named in honor of the Seminary's fourth president, Frank H. and his wife, Fannie W. Caldwell.
  • 1044 Alta Vista Road |
  • Louisville, KY 40205 |
  • 800.264.1839 |
  • Fax: 502.895.1096 |
  • Site Map
© Louisville Presbyterian Theological Seminary