Pastoral Care and Counseling
The DMin in Pastoral Care and Counseling (PC&C) is designed to offer a flexible advanced program of training that leads to doctoral level competence in the practice of pastoral care or counseling. This may include meeting requirements for:
1. Clinical membership in the American Association of Pastoral Counselors (AAPC),
2. A state counseling license (LMFT, LPC, or equivalent)
3. Board Certified Professional Chaplain (Association of Professional Chaplains),
4. AAPC or ACPE supervisory credentials, or
5. Specific competence in parish pastoral care.
Prerequisite: One unit of CPE. Course of Study