The Distinguished Alum Award is given to someone who has made a lasting impact on the Church and society through outstanding professional, volunteer, or philanthropic accomplishments; and/or who has advanced the Seminary’s mission, thereby, enhancing Louisville Seminary’s impact on the Church and future generations of students.
The First Decade Award is presented to a recent graduate who has made a significant impact on the Church and in her/his community in the first five to nine years of ministry and service.
To nominate an alum, submit the following information:
- Name of nominee
- Degree earned from Louisville Seminary and year graduated (if known)
- Reasons this alum should be given the Distinguished Alum Award or First Decade Award
- Additional biographical information, ministry history, or other details the Nominating Committee might find helpful
- Your name
- Your relationship to the nominee
- Your contact information (email address, phone number, city and state)