- 8:30 am - registration, breakfast, overview
- 10:00 am - attend a class
- 11:30 am - worship service in the chapel
- 12:30 pm - lunch with students
- 2:00 pm - Call to Ministry presentation and small group discussion
- 4:00 pm - campus tour
- 6:00 pm - dinner with seminary faculty
|Saturday || |
- 8:30 am - breakfast
- 9:00 am - degree programs presentation
- 10:00 am - field education and clinical training discussion
- 11:00 am - information on financial aid
- 12:00 pm - lunch
- 1:00 pm - tour of campus housing
- 2:00 pm - bus tour of the city
- Available to first-time participants, if needed, up to $100.
- Available at the LPTS Laws Lodge Conference and Retreat Center. All meals and accommodations during Exploratory Weekends will be provided for first-time participants.
- $10 per person; $15 per couple; $20 per family and must be paid with registration for the event.