- 8:30 am - Registration, Breakfast, Overview
- 10:00 am - Class Visit
- 11:30 am - Chapel Worship Service
- 12:30 pm - Lunch with Seminary Faculty
- 2:00 pm - Call to Ministry Presentation and Small Group Discussion
- 4:00 pm - Campus Tour
- 6:00 pm - Dinner with Current Students
|Saturday || |
- 8:30 am - Breakfast
- 9:00 am - Degree Programs Presentation
- 10:00 am - Field Education and Clinical Training Discussion
- 11:00 am - Financial Aid Presenation
- 12:00 pm - Lunch
- 1:00 pm - Tour of Campus Housing
- Available to first-time participants, if needed, up to $100.
- Available at the LPTS Laws Lodge Conference and Retreat Center for out-of-town guests. All meals and accommodations during Exploratory Weekends will be provided for first-time participants.
- $20 per registrant and must be paid with registration for the event.