- Morning registration, breakfast, and overview; classes and chapel
- Afternoon lunch, “Call to Ministry” presentation, seminary fair
- Casual dinner at the seminary president's home, H2omecoming dance
|Saturday || |
- Morning breakfast, financial aid, and academic panel; MAMFT and Field Education presentations
- Afternoon lunch, campus tour, bus tour of the city
- Evening optional dinner and event
- Available to first-time participants, if needed, up to $100.
- Available at the LPTS Laws Lodge Conference and Retreat Center. All meals and accommodations during Exploratory Weekends will be provided for first-time participants.
- $10 per person; $15 per couple; $20 per family and must be paid with registration for the event.