(54 hours, 2-year plan)
3 hours in Transforming Seminary Education (TSE)
9 hours in theological foundations
– 3 hours in Introduction to Theology and Ethics
– 3 hours in History of Christian Experience I
– 3 hours in History of Christian Experience II
19 hours in advanced work in Area B
13 hours in Bible
– 7 hours in Scripture I and II
– 6 hours other work in biblical study
4 hours of General Electives
6 hours for thesis work, approximately 100 pages in length, or two
additional 3-hour electives in Area B, along with a comprehensive
exam if approved by advisor
NOTE: There is an option to write a thesis of 50 pages for 3 credit hours.
** Students must complete one course designated as a Black Church Studies course.