Nominations are currently being accepted for the 2015 Louisville Seminary Distinguished Alum Award and the 2015 Louisville Seminary First Decade Award.
The Distinguished Alum Award
is given to a graduate of Louisville Seminary who has made a lasting impact on the church and society through outstanding professional, volunteer or philanthropic accomplishments; and/or who has advanced the Seminary's mission, thereby, enhancing its impact on the church and future generations of students.
The First Decade Award
is presented to a recent graduate who has made a significant impact on the church and in her/his community in the first five to nine years of ministry and service.
Please submit nominations by TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 2
To nominate an alum for either award, submit the following information:
- Name of nominee
- Degree earned from Louisville Seminary and year graduated (if known)
- Reasons this alum should be given the Distinguished Alum Award or First Decade Award
- Additional biographical information, ministry history or other details the Nominating Committee might find helpful
- Your name
- Your relationship to the nominee
- Your contact information (email address, phone number, city and state)
Mail your nomination(s) to:
Office of Alum Relations
1044 Alta Vista Road
Louisville, KY 40205
Email your nomination(s) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Distinguished Alum and First Decade Awards recipients will be honored at the 2015 Festival of Theology and Alum Reunion, which will take place April 13-14, 2015. (Details coming soon.) See Past Distinguished Alum and First Decade Award Winners.